Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q3 Needs You

Good news; Q3Excessive is still alive and well.
Bad news; no players.
I am here most evenings including Fri  and Sat nights (Pacific).
When are YOU normally here ?

[Image: rip.gif]

We have gone from free-doms to fee-doms.

TOXIKK  Idea
[Image: delete3kobk.png]

I'm online after work Monday through Friday by about 2:30 cst for the week nights late night crew, but those few already know that.

For the people with more normal sleep schedules - I'm often around Saturday and/or Sunday somewhere between late afternoon or early evening cst.
[Image: umV2QRp.gif]

Hi All,

Well I HAD a normal sleep schedule until yesterday....for about the last month now, but now that I'm home as of Tuesday afternoon I expect my sleep schedule to take a bit of a beating. So I'll run into youse guys laterz.

-Wiz

Hello all! I LIVE!! Where do you guys recommend getting Q3 excessive going from a fresh install? I have the old files somewhere, but wanted to see if there's something special going on with the servers/versions, etc. I see steam sells excessive +, whatever that is... that work?

Also... I've missed you lot.

Hi Feeb, good to hear from you.   Smile You don't need to install an excessive mod to play excessive. Excessive plus is a different mod of course so that's a separate, but related thing. Anyway, you shouldn't need to install anything to play that or most any other mod as long as you have your "allow download" set to on when you're first going to any given server.  

To play at KoBk you will need the map packs of course. The four highest numbered map packs in particular, but a map from the earlier packs will still pop in in the rotations every here and there. The maps can be found in the "servers" section of our forums in the "Quake 3" thread.

Btw, if you are on steam p.m. me in here so I can add you. There are several old Q3'ers that you would remember hanging around on steam playing newer games as well as some quake still. Hope to see ya in the arenas soon.
[Image: umV2QRp.gif]

im usually on round 6:30pm -8:30pm eastern, also check on the server once in a while throughout the day... like to see some weekend "TEAM DEATHMATCH" again. just spoke with BobR, we got his quake back up and running via teamviewer. he said hes never done Team Deathmatch and would love to try it!~ so for all you quake heads out there. lets see if we can get enough peeps to make some teams and frag away! Wink

(04-27-2016, 10:18 AM)pyrostevo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.im usually on round 6:30pm -8:30pm eastern, also check on the server once in a while throughout the day... like to see some weekend "TEAM DEATHMATCH" again. just spoke with BobR, we got his quake back up and running via teamviewer. he said hes never done Team Deathmatch and would love to try it!~ so for all you quake heads out there. lets see if we can get enough peeps to make some teams and frag away! Wink

(10-31-2015, 05:37 PM)ReeferMadness Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Good news; Q3Excessive is still alive and well.
Bad news; no players.
I am here most evenings including Fri  and Sat nights (Pacific).
When are YOU normally here ?

Hmmmm

OK first post in a while so sorry for reply goofs. Huh
I'll be around for some quake Sunday afternoon. . . I'm usually on early mornings. . . Like just when you guys are headed off to bed. Oh and that's If my PC allows me to play Angry So far no good for quake today Sad
Shy  BobRKng  Shy