Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sup fellas??

Lets try to do a team deathmatch one of these weekends? how bout it???? sounds like fun to me! Wink Angel Tongue

I'm down with it.  I always get picked last Cry

That's sounds damn good to me.

As always, the hard part is getting people together at the same time, even more so now that the remainder of our little corner of the community is as small as it is. I'll send out an email to encourage people to come here and put their two cent's worth in as to when.

Since it's already Thursday, it might be hard to get a lot of people this coming weekend.  Let's see if people are able to frag the following weekend of the 7th/8th.  Speaking for myself, I'm available Sunday the 8th (yeah, I know it's Mother's Day), but not the 7th.  

Hopefully we can get some more input from others soon and get something set up either that weekend or the following.
[Image: umV2QRp.gif]

I'm down, but I need to get setup first... holy shit, I'll be useless heheh. Not sure if I still have the files, but I'm guessing they're on an old disc- or are you guys playing via Quake Live?

(05-05-2016, 12:11 PM)feeb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'm down, but I need to get setup first... holy shit, I'll be useless heheh. Not sure if I still have the files, but I'm guessing they're on an old disc- or are you guys playing via Quake Live?

Hi Feeb, we are playing what we've always played. Q3 excessive on our KoBk server.  This is the Quake you remember.  This is not Quake Live. I'm guessing you never looked at my response to your post five weeks ago. I explained what's up at that time:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Hope you can get your game installed and let me know if there's anything further I can help you with.  Smile

At this point we're looking to push the TDM fragging back a week to Sunday May 15th. starting at approximately 4 pm e.s.t. Hopefully this will be helpful in getting more people to be able to play since there are some that are out of town this coming weekend.

sounds like fun i'm in   Smile

Awesome. Sounds like fun. I'll be there too. May 15th at about 4pm EST? Great! I can do that. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

[Image: rip.gif]

We have gone from free-doms to fee-doms.

Brick! Thanks for sending the link! Sorry I am lame about checking the forum here. You were right, I missed the response from last time. My bad! The 15th sounds like a plan. I need to set up a reminder, because I'd have missed it this weekend if you guys would have played it! I'm terrible! Hahah- okay, look forward to the 15th e'rybody!

OK PC workin again. . . so I'll be looking for you Smile
Shy  BobRKng  Shy

Glad to hear you were able to get your personal confuser to play nice again BobR. See y'all Sunday. Smile