Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming Q3 TDM Dates

The Team Death Match fraggin' session this past Sunday the 15th was a blast and we're hoping to do a bunch more. Smile

Since we never get input/feedback from enough people as to when they're available, we're just going to stick with picking a time and date on an approximately bi-weekly basis for now.
I'm going to try moving the start time back to an hour later for the next one because I think it might help a few people who weren't able to get on until the fraggin' was almost over or was done on the last one.

As before, I'll send everyone an email with a link to this forum thread. I hope to hear from as many people as possible regarding which weekend day or time of day works best for them in the future. Maybe we can switch up the weekend day and/or time of day here and there to help people be able to make it in.

The next TDM is Sunday 5/29/16 starting at 5:00 PM E.S.T.

Hope to see you then. GGz
[Image: umV2QRp.gif]

Yeah I had a blast last week - Looking forward to the next match on the 29th!!! Big Grin
Shy  BobRKng  Shy

Had a blast with everyone. I'm down for the 29th.

[Image: rip.gif]

We have gone from free-doms to fee-doms.

Smile 
Thanks for MC'ing the event Brick!  Never a dull moment, next time I hope I can get in on time.

Another great time indeed on the 29th.  Smile  This time I'm scheduling the next one three weeks after the last.  Yeah, I know it's Father's Day, but hopefully we can get a enough people to stop in.

The next TDM is Sunday 6/19/16 starting at 5:00 PM E.S.T.

Hope to see ya, GGZ

(06-09-2016, 04:07 AM)BricKtop Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Another great time indeed on the 29th.  Smile  This time I'm scheduling the next one three weeks after the last.  Yeah, I know it's Father's Day, but hopefully we can get a enough people to stop in.

Hope to see ya, GGZ

thought he said the 19th? LOL... ill be there! God willing! Smile

Yup, I did say the 19th as stated in my post above yours that you quoted. Hope to see ya, we missed having you there last time Buddy.

Another good time. Good see see some old names and speak with a few over TS. Thanks again Brick and Delete for keeping it running.

was fun as hell bros! thanks again! my son was even fraggin some butts! LOL he said he had a blast! Smile

(06-21-2016, 09:22 PM)pyrostevo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.was fun as hell bros! thanks again! my son was even fraggin some butts! LOL he said he had a blast! Smile

Outstanding!!!  Father of the Year award goes to you Big Grin