Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who was ReeferMadness

Someone a (longish) while back, asked what other names I have played under.
This is a partial list, but is the best memory can afford;
Shaolin, ssbn, StonerDude, ssbn645[blu], GutsyGuy, MajorBitch, WarmupName, Ananda, ShootHim-->, PandemicTouch, SplatOMatic
There is a host of other, lessor used names, but I omit them.
These days, I am GutsyGuy if I have no pot, else, I play as ReeferMadness.

[Image: rip.gif]

We have gone from free-doms to fee-doms.

(01-24-2017, 09:30 PM)ReeferMadness Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Someone a (longish) while back, asked what other names I have played under.
Shaolin, ssbn, StonerDude, ssbn645[blu], GutsyGuy, MajorBitch, WarmupName, Ananda, ShootHim-->, PandemicTouch, SplatOMatic

Hey Mr MadNess, (and for you old MTVers that tag always makes me want to say. . . ONE STEP BEYOND)  It was I that asked your prior names.  Thanks for the list as I do recall a few of them.   So BIG question then is do you play better when you are GutsyGuy or ReeferMadness?  Must have been plenty of goods going around back then because I always remember you playing under the ReeferMadness.  Good times bro.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Shy  BobRKng  Shy

(02-02-2017, 07:41 PM)BobRKng Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-24-2017, 09:30 PM)ReeferMadness Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Someone a (longish) while back, asked what other names I have played under.

Hey Mr MadNess, (and for you old MTVers that tag always makes me want to say. . . ONE STEP BEYOND)  It was I that asked your prior names.  Thanks for the list as I do recall a few of them.   So BIG question then is do you play better when you are GutsyGuy or ReeferMadness?  Must have been plenty of goods going around back then because I always remember you playing under the ReeferMadness.  Good times bro.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I certainly play better as ReeferMadness. After moving to Oregon, Reefer gained far more experience than GutsyGuy. (ex)Wife had a medical card and our 'farmer' home delivered one ounce of medicine each month.  As a caregiver, I was routinely exposed to second hand smoke.
Now however, I can buy 'recreational' pot. $13/gram including tax, but with veterans discount. Recreation pot is taxed at 25% each time it changes hands (grower->distributor->customer ). Medical is not taxed.

I totally walked past the point I was trying to make. I used ReeferMadness if I was stoned, otherwise, I played as GutsyGuy. For a while, our group was small enough, that everyone knew me by my style. During that period, I tried to use a different name (always printed in green) every night....just for fun. Everyone knew it was me , so the name was no longer relevant.