Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good bye time.

This has been a fun group regardless of the game; quake, toxic, warframe, boarderlands, and many others.
As many of you have heard me say, Quake 3 has been my favorite.
"More fun and laughs per minute than any other game".
I just played my last game.
I am in declining health and the days are numbered.
Strength and stamina keep decreasing and each day has a different schedule.
I have transitioned to Hospice care and do not expect to be playing anything going forward.
Thanks for all the endless fun. Thanks for the best recreational on-line fun I have ever had.
I remember Rob telling me when you can actually talk to the players, the game becomes secondary .
He was SO right. Voice chat was more than talking, it was the catalyst to making good friends.

-Reefer Madness
( Gordon)

[Image: rip.gif]

We have gone from free-doms to fee-doms.

You knew me as a gamer.
To know me as a person, here is a clue: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks for the games.

We have gone from free-doms to fee-doms.

(02-03-2021, 12:02 AM)ReeferMadness Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You  knew me as a  gamer.
To know me as a  person, here is a clue:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks for the games.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

Refer, Gordo.....etc.  gamer tags.

My 'friend' sums it correctly.  As the years have gone by, our chats have followed the same path, far and few between, but always in our hearts.

Brother, nothing but love from this end: you always did good in my book.

When the time comes, may it go gently and the transition to the next level is  great.  I hope these words are not to late.

May your pipe be packed, your ping low and have a mind at ease.  We will see you on the 'next map'. 

Good game and God Speed!

(02-14-2021, 11:30 PM)DeLeTe3 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: delete3kobk.png]

(01-21-2021, 10:23 PM)ReeferMadness Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This has been a  fun group regardless of the game; quake, toxic, warframe, boarderlands, and many others.
As many of you have heard me say, Quake 3 has been my favorite.
"More fun and laughs per minute than any other game".
I just played my last game.
I am in declining health and the days are numbered.
Strength and stamina keep decreasing and each day has a different schedule.
I have transitioned to Hospice care and do not expect to be playing anything going forward.
Thanks for all the endless fun. Thanks for the best recreational on-line fun I have ever had.
I remember Rob telling me when you can actually talk to the players, the game becomes secondary .
He was SO right. Voice chat was more than talking, it was the catalyst to making good friends.

-Reefer Madness
( Gordon)

Sorry I missed you brother.   I'll be seeing you soon.  We had a lot of great chats and thanks for making so many good times. 

Good Games 

CYA