Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello old people!

Hello (now even older) old people!

Hope all is well! I didn't realize the forum's still around, it's cool to see people still here. Brick has informed me that you boomers don't even use Discord, which is honestly cool, very oldschool.

Apparently there's a Quake meet coming up? If so I'd be happy to be a part of it!

It's been a decade since I was really into Quake, but in that time I've gained a lot of skills in computer related things, so if anyone needs help getting servers set up or map packs in an obvious place, I'm happy to help.

Not to sway people away from this forum topic's purpose, but I've found a lot of similarities between the speed of Rocket League and the speed of what I remember of Quake 3 Excessive. It's soccer... with cars... that have rockets.... and fly, cool stuff!

(01-31-2022, 03:22 AM)Newt Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello (now even older) old people!

Hope all is well! I didn't realize the forum's still around, it's cool to see people still here. Brick has informed me that you boomers don't even use Discord, which is honestly cool, very oldschool.

Apparently there's a Quake meet coming up? If so I'd be happy to be a part of it!

It's been a decade since I was really into Quake, but in that time I've gained a lot of skills in computer related things, so if anyone needs help getting servers set up or map packs in an obvious place, I'm happy to help.

Not to sway people away from this forum topic's purpose, but I've found a lot of similarities between the speed of Rocket League and the speed of what I remember of Quake 3 Excessive. It's soccer... with cars... that have rockets.... and fly, cool stuff!

Look NEWT is back.    Heart   

How ya been bud, thought you were abducted by aliens.    Yep, the retirement home let's us have some game nights.   Smile  

BobR is the custodian of setting up a game night once in a while.

Hope to see you in game sometime.!

(01-31-2022, 03:22 AM)Newt Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello (now even older) old people!

hey Newt - long time between games.  No worries you are on the list for the next Quake night.
Shy  BobRKng  Shy

I'm still here bud.  Don't remember what player name I was using but i think i was Kung Fu or Lucky when you was playing.  

Q3 is still the only game I play ifn you'd like to get your ears boxed.  

Tongue  Dean aka Pud

Hello

A Quake night is planned for Wednesday March 13th 2024 from 6 to 9PM Eastern time. Please feel free to join us. Smile
Shy  BobRKng  Shy